Year after year students completing their Junior year fall upon the college admission and application process unprepared and seemingly without concern as they plan ahead for summer.
But there should be plenty of concern as they step upon the front porch of College Admissions with acceptances, scholarships, family-finance and young lives at stake...all too easily put to risk and left to chance by unsuspecting families.
Here are the Top 5 Most Common Mistakes made by student-families during the Admissions Process-
The predictable results...
- Students remain a Stealth Applicant, unknown to the people making the decisions
- Their Essay, lacking interest and genuine meaning, gets submitted without proper guidance or oversight
- The Common App is submitted with glaring holes of incomplete and obviously rushed information
- Applications are submitted late without a strategy for securing affordable, quality options
- Students hit the "Submit" button without a plan for constant and consistent follow-up and follow-through
Parents are not excluded from this. You can't defer this job onto your child or others. You will be the one to pay the college bill and have final responsibility for making the right choice. You need to be involved and you should know more about what you're about to buy
- Application denials and lost opportunity
- Less scholarships and broken finances
Upset children and family anxiety
Fewer options and wrong college choices
—COLLEGE. Your child's college outcome reflects upon your preparation, or lack thereof.We've made it easy for you to be well-prepared...no excuses!
We've created a College Prep Portal designed to help you better navigate the college process for winning admissions. To get your free portal, click & submit our brief questionnaire.
Your portal includes-
- Custom College Timeline
- Sample College List
- 3 Must-Ask Q's of Coaches and Admissions
- Student Profile Template
- College Review & Strategy Call
- Key to winning acceptances, earn scholarships
Your Portal puts YOU in control!
OUR MISSION—YOUR OUTCOME