Fallacy- an error in reasoning that renders an argument logically invalid.
Here is the # 1 most common fallacy of parents and students regarding college admissions-
- College admissions is a de-selection process made easy by the students and permitted by the parents.
- Students wait too long to begin the applications.
- Students tend to rush through the application.
- Most student's essays are poorly conceived, poorly written, and of little interest.
- Activities are left incomplete.
- Supplemental questions are rushed through.
Mom and Dad, we are applying for college admissions and scholarships. Do not assume your child will satisfy the need without your oversight and input.
We're not talking about buying a color television here, rather, we're talking about your child's college future along with your family finance.
We discuss this and much more on our educational webinars. Join us on my next webinar coming up shortly.